Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am thankful!

I woke up this morning feeling... well... Thankful!

I am so thankful for my husband. He has been working 12 hour days for the last two weeks. The only complaint I have heard is "I'm tired" and it's not even said as a grumble, just a fact!

This morning when I realized that, yes, I had in fact fed his lunch for today to the children for dinner last night and he now had to eat out (something I would be happy about, but not him), no grumble.

When I asked him last night if he can hang some shelves for me (I was asking if it was even a possibility or if I could do it) he just said, "Show me where you want them", followed by, "Not tonight right?"

Not only do I have an amazing husband. That husband has an amazing mother! While I love my Momma, I also love my Momma in law. I keep tricking her into coming over here to look at different decorating ideas that I have for my house and get her advice. That woman has an amazing gift when it comes to home design, inside and out. Her house looks like something out of better homes and gardens. I love being there, I feel instantly relaxed.

I am also very thankful for friends who we let my husband use their amazing tractor for free to dig the holes for our RV storage! For Free! We felt pretty loved last night when it arrived and my husband nearly giggled with excitement. Can you picture Mr.Superfantastic giggling? Neither can I, and I've been married to him for almost ten years!

Ten years!

I am thankful for clean floors, and empty laundry baskets, eggs, and neighbors who do chicken chores, bake, and teach our children all sorts of amazing things.

I am thankful for the beauty of fall but more thankful for winter when the bears go to sleep, I'm sorry to do this, but here's to an early snowfall!

No comments: