Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday April 21

So I'm also going to endeavor to take a picture of myself every day. I will also try to make myself smile for these pictures. You are going to get the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm going to be photographically honest. No editing here folks.


My food intake for yesterday.


So I woke up at 6:00 yesterday and I felt great all day. Today I felt like the living dead ;) Travis is very gassy and fussy today so it's neat to have everything I ate written down so I can see what may be bothering him.


Pre breakfast snack (I was up too early to not have this) Homemade granola and rice milk


Breakfast

Whole grain flax pancake (no egg) with maple syrup

2 scrambled eggs.


Lunch

Homemade whole grain noodles in chicken broth


Snack

1 cup rice milk

1 medium banana


Dinner

1 cup brown rice

1/2 cup sweet and sour hamburger

1.5 cup coconut milk stir fry


Binge

3 marshmallows (yes they are sugar but the are only about 25 calories a piece and it's a whole lot better than a whole chocolate bar or a bag of chips)


My goal for today is to slice some veggies for quick quasallias when I need something to eat. I make them with my butternut sauce instead of cheese so they are a lot lower in calories. Also if I need protein in something I add eggs. Even to soup and stir fry.


I didn't get any exercise in yesterday I was too busy about the house and just didn't have time. I'm hoping to go for a walk today and try to get through one of my circuits from Kim. I still can't bend my legs withough feeling like I'm going to collapse after the last work out so I'm hoping to get something in today to warm up those muscles again.


Travis is unhappy this morning. I'm hoping that he'll sleep soon.


No more calorie counting.

1 comment:

Princess said...

wow you totally inspire me Sirena!!
and i love your today pic by the way!

keep up the great work!