Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm no chicken master, but I can tell already that my girls are loving Jenny today! She blessed us this morning with a big bag of greens!
Of course in my excitement I forgot to document the Ladies excitement. They have come a long way in the last week and a half. I used to have to force them outside to clean the coop. Now when they hear me in the pen with a bucket they all come out!

And the best part is that today, we got six eggs! Yesterday we got four, the day before that we got three and before that we were getting two a day. I love my girls! Jenny you'll have some eggs coming your way girl!
If there are any of you out there who have fruit and veggie scraps (dairy too, but we don't give our girls egg shells) and you don't want them rotting in the garbage, we will gladly take them off your hands!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No worries Sirena. I'm happy to see our food waste go to good use. I'll dig through my recycling and try to round up some egg cartons....
:)