Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day in the life.

I got out of the house alone yesterday and picked up some goodies at the sally ann, after I lost my bank card and spent half an hour looking for it and getting a new one. Just realized that I didn't rotate one of the pictures.. Sorry, I'm not going to.


Electric pencil sharpener... it plugs in which I love because the batteries won't die, leaving it unused. It gets kind of tempermental when it gets hot... but whatever, it works.
I had never played this game before but I really like it. And it's great for the kids number sequencing skills. Dalen even played it with me last night. I won, just in case you were wondering ;)

This old gem of a camera for Adon to dismantle. It was too easy though so it was a bit dissapointing for him... I'll go for a toaster next time.
Here is what our wheat/kamut/rye grass looked like. The oat never did sprout and the spelt didn't sprout much and went moldey. I would love to plant some grain in our yard this year. Not likely though.

They all got hair cuts and the bits we cut off went to the chickens... who LOVED it! Now we have Omega 3 eggs ;)



MMMMMmmmm smells like summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Racko!!