Friday, September 15, 2006

Betty Davis Eyes

OKay so I broke down and did this mygertitage.com thing... I didn't really think I was an unattractive person. But apparently I was wrong.


I know it's not the greatest picture, I'm gonna do it again with one that's more flattering... But come on! BOW WOW?! Who the heck is bow wow and why do they think I look like him. I am partially offended. The old lady with the curley hair is one thing, she probably did something really meaningful and she does kinda look like my grandma, but BOW WOW!?

Okay so this is my new personal favorite picture of the famous person I look most like.. I don't think there are any words for what I'm thinking right now.

Okay so I did it again with a more flattering picture...


It's nice to know I look like Forest Whitaker. I strongly dislike myheritage.com.

Okay so now I pulled out the big guns...


Okay I'm happy with this one.. this is how I picture myself... Superman's girlfriend. And a queen... not bad, although I'm not really sure who Billie Piper is. But that does make me think of one of my favorite movie lines. "Did you say to him, 'Billy, I love you.'" If you can name that movie line I will be very very impressed.

Okay so one more try. Lets see what creepy people I look like. This one took a little longer, I think they had to really dig deep.


What the heck?

Okay now I'm addicted. This one is from the days of my youth. I promise it's my last one!

Well then. I actually got a repeat, Alexis Bledel. But I honestly don't see the resemblence with Peter Ustinov and it really doesn't get any better.
Okay I should have quit while I was ahead. Now I need to see who Dalen looks like.hehehe

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny...Forest Whitaker!! I thought that Zsa Zsa Gabor (for me) and former Mayor Rudy Guiliano (for my husband) was funny!! Peter Ustinov...LOL!!!

starla said...

okay this is going to drive me nuts! i can hear that movie line in my head! i can hear how the person says it but i can't remember the movie....maybe an adam sandler? oh i can't remember! Argggg!! you have to tell me so i can sleep tonight!!!