Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Brother Irwin

Okay so we have great cause to rejoice! As Jo shared in the comments on my post about Steve Irwin. Two and a half weeks before Steve was killed he went before the congregation of his church and asked Christ into his heart to be his savior! Praise God! I feel like a weight has been lifted, I know that sounds strange seeing as I really didn't know the man, but how can any of us not grieve when one is lost to the enemy? I can't help but rejoice for his wife (who is also a christian, I hear) and children who now have a future hope to see him again. I love God's timing, what an amazing gracious God to allow his child to enter in and spend the last two weeks of his life here on earth in fellowship with Him, and in true fellowship with the ones he loved the most!

Thank you Lord for bringing your child home to you, and thank you for opening his eyes before it was too late. I pray that you will be glorified in this man's life and in his death.

No comments: