Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Monday, May 4th



I deffinately didn't do any exercise yesterday. I had a fussy baby and no motivation. but good news! I lost four pounds! 197 it is!
Breakfast/Lunch
2 poached eggs
1.5 pieces whole grain bread
1/3 cup chili
2 cups mango/strawberry smoothie
Dinner
5 pancakes (1/4 inch thick and 4 inches in diameter)
Maple Syrup
1/2 cup sweet and sour hamburger
1 cup white rice
1/5 small pieces of bacon
Snacks
10 little gummy frog candies
2 handfulls of salt and vinegar chips
Orange
Not eating breakfast is really wrecking me. I end up being much more hungry in the evenings.

Dalen started my chicken tractor!!! I'm so excited, I ordered our meat birds on Saturday 70 chickens and 5 turkeys!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Do you sell chickens for meat?

joni said...

where did you buy your chicks and turkeys from..

thinking about it myself ...

Gwen said...

I heard from a turkey-savvy friend that turkeys are so dumb that sometimes they drown in the rain... just by looking up at the sky with their beaks open. If this happens to your turkeys, PLEASE blog it. I'm excited already.