Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday April 23rd


Today feels like it's going to be a good day, and no I'm not going to knock on wood.
Okay no fitness yesterday, at this point I'm not going to take this part seriously. There simply isn't any time in my life for it.
Breakfast
1 Sticky Bun
2 Hard boiled eggs
2 cups apple juice
Lunch
1/2 and apple
1 banana
4 pizza rolls (Maiya made them and they are incredible) They are about 1 inch thick and 2"x4"
Snack
1 pizzza roll
Dinner
2 hotdogs
1/2 carrot
1 Marshmallow (we had a wiener roast)
Snack
1 sticky bun
1 cup vanilla rice milk
Poor Travis is fussy today. There was cheese in the pizza rolls. It'll be a hold the baby close with a soother morning.



2 comments:

Christy said...

Just a little bit of encouragment in regards to fitness...When I did Weight Watchers many years ago (hehe!) I lost my first 30lbs without any excersize! It sounds nuts but I wanted to focus solely on eating right and then introduce the fitness part of it. So you can still lose weight without doing excersize everyday! And in reality you must be getting some fitness in chasing 5 kids and a bunch of chickens around everyday...;)

starla said...

wow, what a great picture! YOu look amazing!!