Friday, February 08, 2008

Check up

So I'm heading into the hospital today for 8:00. It's just for a check up with my doctor. He's on holidays right now so he sees me there instead of his office. I'm really hoping that I've dilated more, I think I have but who knows. In the end God knows what he's doing. My body is deffinately getting ready to have this baby. Dalen said last night that he has a tranny taken apart at work that he needs to get back together then I can have the baby HA! Part of me is thinking the baby will come soon (soon being relative since I'll have him in the next week probably) but there is a big part of me that knows how long I go over. Everything that I read last night said that losing your plug is a sign of labor coming soon, but that labor could still be days or weeks away... yeah. Well If I don't have him by the 18th I'm sure they'll want to do a c-section... if not a little before then. I'm hoping to find out more about that today but I may not get to until I see Dr. Almas.

Pray for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Hope everything goes good. I lost my plug with Jeffery on a Sunday afternoon and went into labour on Monday evening! I hope you don't have to wait too long! :)