Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPHRIM!!!

My boy, then and now!

Well it's official (or it will be at 4:05 pm) Ephrim is two!!!




I asked him what he would like to do today and he said "my presents" You may be wondering how a two year old is so "in the know" about presents (unless you know me then you won't be wondering) but it's actually the doing of his siblings ;)




So we're on our way to worship practice then we'll be going for some birthday lunch, then spaghetti dinner with the grandparents tonight. Should be a great day!




I love you my boy!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Ephrim!!! Hope you have fun opening your presents!

Princess said...

he is sooo beautiful!!! hope you have a happy 2nd birthday ephrim!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim!!

Laurie(that's Mrs Arcadi to you ;) )