Friday, October 12, 2007

Got extra garden bounty?



Well it's about that time of year when everyone is ripping out their gardens. If you are one of those people and you have any extras that you aren't going to use (for any reason other than the fact that toxic waste was spilled on you property) I would sure love to take some off your hands!! There are two specific things that I'm looking for but I'll probably take anything else that I can get my hands on. I'm mostly wanting Zucchini and Pumpkin. These are two things that I will deffinately be growing next year.

Another thing that I'm looking for is casserole recipes. I'm wanting to make a lot more casseroles for the kids and I at dinner. I think this is something that will really help cut the budget. So if you have any cheap casseroles that you make that have a good source of protein in them (beans, meat or fish) please pass them on and I'll post them for those who may be wondering. One meat that we do not eat is chicken, just because it costs so much, so you can still pass on the recipes and I'll just use tuna instead ;)

No comments: