Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have arrived!!! Bring it on!

Well I had an amazing discovery this evening! I have my first grey hair. Well actually it's white. Which I had hoped for, my Momma gets white instead of grey and I was really hoping for the same thing to happen to me. While this may not seem like an overly exciting thing to some, some may even dread it. I have always wanted grey hair! In my hair dying days I had every color under the sun, but I could never find grey!

Now it's finally coming!

Proverbs 16: 31 "Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life."

While to many it would seem silly, this really is an amazing day for me. I have sought to obey God in all things, and have failed, but have continued trying. And I do not say this for my own Glory, but for God's because he carried me and strengthened me!

Last night God and I worked some things out, He exposed some lies that I had been believing about myself and showed me who I really was. I am righteous! Not self righteos, because all of my righteousness is there because He is there! It's all his! Now this morning her is my crown of splendor! Thank You Lord!

No comments: