Saturday, September 16, 2006

Are you raising any gentlemen?

I can remember once at the drag races, I had my baby in the double stroller and the rest of the stroller was full of stuff, the second little one was walking behind and I was doing by best to manhandle a few folding chairs. As I passed each man, the would politely nod in my direction or some would give a friendly smile... but there was no help. At that moment I decided that my boys were going to be gentlemen and that my girls and I would be ladies.

This article from The Rebelution web page (which I recommend HIGHLY for young people, adults and parents alike) Speak speciffically to this topic. Now for those of you ladies that are reading this.. please take note of what he says to us. It's extremely important, just as important as what he says to the men.

No comments: