Friday, August 04, 2006

Cute sayings anb mile stones!

Well yesterday Ephrim started playing peek-a-boo. It's very fun and made that much more funny because he doesn't actually cover his face he just puts something on top of his head and then drops it down.

Today when I was putting the kids down for their nap Ephrim was crying (as usuall) and Emma said "It doesn't matter Ephrim, Mommy is here and God can see you, he'll take care of you.

Then yesterday Adon was looking at his Lego magazine (he's infactuated) and Emma asked who Jabba the Hut was and the proceded to talk about "Shabba da dut" I had to laugh, I couldn't help it, and you don't want them to feel self consience but I just couldn't help it. It was like the time we were at speech therapy with Adon and Mrs. Pretto was getting him to say SPOT and he kept saying SMOT with extreme excitement. I burst out laughing, what a nice mom hey. It's really sad, poor guy seems to have come through okay!

No comments: