Tuesday, May 30, 2006

When did you guys stop listening?



As I was telling the kids to wash their hands and there was some dissagreement over which soap they are allowed to use I asked "When did you guys stop listening?"
Adon quickly replied "ummmm, last night. I think last night, maybe last night."

I will forever look back at this moment through my parenting years and remember that last night was where it all went wrong.



Adon and Emma having baths in the sink when they were still Littles.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I love this post. I am a big fan of these crazy things that kids say. Makes no sense but they have it all figured out. I told Annabelle today that she didn't sound much like a princess when she whines. So she sucked up her snot and whiped her eyes and said in her nicest voice possible. I stopped whining now mommy. Can I be a princess again? So funny how she actually thought that I took her out of the rank of princess. I love the cutie things they say. PS... she will forever be my princess, as you know and I know you feel with Emma too.