Friday, May 05, 2006

I've moved...

well not really. But my house sure looks like I just moved in! There are boxes everywhere and "stuff" on every surface. Now I know for those of you who spend any time here you may be wondering what the big deal is, there's always "stuff" on every surface. (not really but I do like to critisize my house keeping abillities) We have been extremely blessed. My Uncle is moving away, that's not the good part. The good part is that he's moving into his motorhome full time, so he's had to get rid of a lot of stuff... guess where it went? That's right all you smarty farties. It went here! (my grammer, one concern I have about homeschooling)














There has been a lot of oogling and confusion as my Uncle is a bit of a gourmet. Many beautiful dishes and spices, and some foods that don't have any english on the boxes. Others that I just don't think I'd use. About three different kinds of sea weed, venison stock, rendered duck fat. These are a few of the things that I had to let go. I know if the right person was using them (read Uncle John) they would be worth having, but otherwise, not so much here.

So the flood gates have opened and I'm drowning!!! Needless to say, we'll be making a nice sized drop at the Sally Ann, but I'm thinking that it would be really fun to just put it all by the side of the road with a "FREE" sign on it. What do you all think? It would be fun, I could hide in my livingroom and take pictures of all the people taking things... I wonder if they would take their time or hurry just in case I came out to yell at them.

There will be some things that we'll sell.. Small pieces of furniture, weed wacker, a desk. But all in all there will be a great free box or five outside of my house in the next couple of days.... you never know, there may be a picture of you sneeking strange-non-english-food in the night next time you check out the blog.

Sirena

No comments: