Thursday, May 07, 2009

I look like a boy when I eat.


Thankfully I'm starting to look at the the morning picture as kind of a challenge to see how bad I can really look. This is me eating my morning wrap.


So this is what I ate yesterday.


Breakfast
My morning wrap
WW tortilla
2 eggs
lettuce
black bean hummus
homemade mayo
Lunch - My mom brought lunch
2 peanut butter and honey sandwiches
2 of those round stick cookie things with chocolatey stuff in the middle
a gazzilion 2 bite chocolate macaroons.
Dinner
Roast
Yams (I LOVE YAMS!)
Carrots
Corn
Snack
And orange and a few gummy frogs
So how am I doing? Not great, but better now that I was able to get some groceries. Am I dissapointed in myself? Nope. I'm doing my best with what I have. I have no self control so that's something I'm working on. But I feel like I really am doing well compared to where I was a month ago!
And now my dear friend Laura is on her way to take all of my children but Travis for the day so I can get some work done... pictures to come :) (no it's not sewing)
Oh and one of my chickens is broody so Jaclyn hooked me up with some fertilized eggs and I'm hoping she'll hatch them! We'll see I'm trying not to get too excited about it.

No comments: