Friday, March 27, 2009

Marlene?!

Okay so I've really blown it. I'm going to blame it on extreme sleep deprivation. Someone ordered two wraps and I know her first name but I cannot find her phone number. Her name is Marlene and she had a baby boy a week or so before I had Travis. If any of you know who I'm talking about please please please let me know how I can find her! Thanks.

And Jen I got the diapers and cups from www.naturalbeautycanada.com she works from home I think and she has flat rate shipping! She's from the lower main land.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi there, I came across your blog from Ruth's. I think I may know the girl you're talking about and I worked with her before her mat leave. Have you found her # yet? I'd be able to get her # on Monday if you'd like. Hopefully it's the Marlene you're looking for :D