Wednesday, November 14, 2007

28 weeks - Third Trimester!!!

Wow I can't believe I'm already this far along. It's a little crazy. I had an ultrasounds yesterday and little baby Buster looks good. Not too big or too small. He also looks exactly like Ephrim did in his ultrasound so it will be very interesting to see him out of the womb. I will try to get his pictures scanned soon. Anyway here is my baby center info for this week.


How your baby's growing:By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments: