Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hip

So it seems that things are getting worse in the hip department. Now it's extremely painful to bend, so sitting is no good, and getting out of bed, which I unfortunately have to do... every day. On a plus side, I finally felt the baby last night!!!

I'm very thankful that it happened... I've been having so many discouragements this time around that it's a relief to connect with the little person that God already has a life for.. who am I to complain?

I am now 19 weeks along, almost half way which is crazy to me. The first half has gone SO fast, rediculously fast, and the second half will got just as fast or faster, now there's school, Ephrim's birthday in three weeks, our anniversary in December, Adon's birthday in December, christmas, then more school (I'm hoping to have our language arts finished by the end of January so schooling will lighten up a lot once the baby is here) and then in the beginning of february the baby will come... well probably the middle ;)

Anyway it's already almost time to wake the kids...

Blessings on you today, and if you think of it, please pray for my hip?
Thanks

No comments: