Friday, March 02, 2007

Luogon

Well it would seem that I've been cut off from my boy in Africa. The adoption agency that works with his orphanage has cut off business with them. Now I don't know how to get letters and such to him. It seems really abrupt to me and I don't really know what to think about it. I want to keep writing to him but there is no postal system in Liberia so you have to know someone that is going there to deliver things by hand. I guess I will continue to write to him and pray for him and wait for God to make a way to get the letters through.

Please pray for this situation. There are many children who are depending on these letters. We have become their families. Now that's been taken away. The worst part is that with everything that's happened since the flood, I wasn't able to send Luogon a letter with the last team that went.

Well then, I guess we pray and wait. That's what He would want.

No comments: