Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cleaning, losing and cooking

Jeff and Trei are coming!!! I'm so excited to see them, and see little Baby Seth, last time I saw him he was two weeks old, and boy did he ever love the wrap! Speaking of wraps, I had six of them cut and ready to sew and now they are nowhere to be found. Please pray that I will find them as I continue to clean the house today.
Baby Seth when we were visiting this summer, 2 weeks old, he had the hugest feet and hands!!!!!!!!

I have taken stock of my fabric and I'm pretty excited by what I found. I will still need to buy some fabric but I have quite a bit already.


I have so much to do. I'm hoping that Dalen will clean up the computer room tonight while I'm making food. We will be having the "group" over for lunch after church. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to make... it will either be turkey dinner or meatloaf... we shall see.. probably meatloaf as my turkey isn't going to thaw in time.


If I'm going to make meatloaf I'll have corn bread, mashed potatoes, yams, corn and cauliflower with cheese sauce.

I want to have everything but the veggies and potatoes done tonight.

Then I'm going to make some pumpkin pies with ice cream or whipping cream.


well off I go.. I'm going to go finish the main living area and then hopefully Ephrim will be awake and I'll be able to atack the kids room.. pray for us here at the Wiebe house as Momma can tend to get a little stressed out.


No comments: