Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Diapers by the dozen!

Well today was amazing! If only I had thought to take some pictures of the whole thing! We were cutting like mad women for about 3 and 1/2 hourse.. after eating some amazing food, thank you ladies!!! Especially you Sonja for doing all the dishes! You are such a blessing to me girl!

We got everything but the wipes cut out and I was even able to send two diapers home with Jenna! That was awesome. We were like a finely oiled machine, as opposed to a thickly oiled machine. One more day like this and we should have all the diapers done.. hopefully I'll remember to get pictures next time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know the next day that you are sewing...I'd like to help out as well.

starla said...

Yes it did go well today! I would really love some really expensive scissors for all that towel cutting though! Let me know when the next day is and thanks for letting me wash my coats!

Unknown said...

Tanya for sure! It will be great to have another person to sew! Hope Sidney is feeling better soon... give her lots of acidophalis and garlic;)

Unknown said...

Star,

Terry cloth is aweful to cut, especially the thick stuff. Thanks for hanging on for so long though! And you're always welcome to my dryer, even though I don't even know how to use it ;)

Laney said...

hey sirena...

I got your package of diapers today, and I just wanted to say thank you sooo much. They look awesome! I can't even imagine how much work went into all that!God bless...

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome Lorraine! I hope they are a blessing to you guys and I hope the sling fits well.

I would love for you to send some pictures of Lucas in the diapers and of you using the sling.. when you start using them! God Bless!

We love you guys!