Saturday, July 08, 2006

Theme song for my life!

Okay I know some of you are gritting your teeth because I've officially become one of those bloggers that has a theme song. But seriously if you want to know me, you need to know my music too, because it's a HUGE part of me, yes I am musical. Starla bought me the Jars of Clay CD "Redemption Songs" this song is on it and I can't get enough of it. Other than reminding me of Tom Cochrine (LIFE IS A HIGWAY!!!! I WANNA RIDE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!) Speaking of Highways, are you on the narrow path or the wide one? Tell me what you think.

Anyway if you really don't like my theme song, just turn it off, don't be silly about it and stop reading my blog, just push the stop button on the right of the screen, and if you're not able to push a button, well, I'm sure you can imagine what I think about that. Well not really, I am a really positive nice person.

Anyway it's an amazing song, I'm sure with time I'll post a new one... Maybe I can gets Hannah's amazing song on here.... hmmm I'll have to look into that one!

Have fun, tap your toes, bob your head, and lift it up!!!

No comments: