Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cluster Blogger

So I've realized that I am a cluster blogger. I don't faithfully blog everyday but when I do I do a bunch of different ones all in one day. Sorry things have been a little lacking around here. I've been working on getting my fitness blog up and running. I have had some exciting news on that front too. The church board has just okayed my proposal to start a saturday morning workout at the church. It will be an aerobic workout to a Leslie Sansone workout video called "Walk the Walk". It's a great video that has awesome background music and an amazing message. I hope that lots of women will be blessed by this, so pray for me as I work to get this started, and pray that God would be glorified... even in track pants and tennies!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Is that at the Rock?

starla said...

Way to Go Sirena! Hope it goes well!

Unknown said...

Jenny... No it'll be at Thornhill Community Church :)