Thursday, June 29, 2006

No more monkies sleeping in the bed!



So Ephrim has decided that he has to sleep in our bed. Gradually every night he's been waking up earlier and ealier to eat, something that I do laying in bed. He has got me figured. Well last night Dalen and I decided that we were going to make him cry it out Sunday night (I can sleep in monday).

Last night he woke up at 1:30 to eat.. earlier than ever. I did as always and brought him in to bed to eat. I then woke up at 5:30 to feel something pulling on my hair. This is fairly normal as Ephrim has a bit of a thing for hair. This was a lot harder than usual and a lot more hair. I rolled over to see my little baby with hair wrapped around his neck. I promptly freaked and woke Dalen up to get him to untangle our baby.

I guess Ephrim will be toughing it out tonight.

No comments: